We’ve all been there before, trying to find the perfect home for you and your family. At Poole Townsend, we understand the hurdles you may reach along the way. That’s why we offer you our perfected package to make your dreams a reality.
Our team have put together their Top 5 Tips on the dos and don’ts of finding your perfect home...
- Define what your dream home is. This may sound simple, but when it comes down to it, it’s the most important thing you should do! Avoid settling for a home that may not be your dream and put a quick list together of your most important needs and wants: Your ideal location, how many beds, what does it look like, etc.
- Establish what you’re willing to compromise on. Sometimes you might need to compromise just a little. It’s all about figuring out what’s most important to you and making sure that you get it.
- Decide if you want a move-in property or not. Some properties come already furnished, although they can often come at a higher price for the convenience. To save stress, you should decide whether or not you’d be willing to furnish the property once bought.
- Decide on your most lived in spaces. This is all about prioritising what works best for you… If you spend most of your time in the study, then a house with a good study will work better for you than one without. Sounds simple but viewing a home with a focused mind makes all the difference!
- Arguable the most important tip would be: Don’t give up. We take all the stress out of finding a house, saving you from all the worries that come with house hunting. With support from the property team at Poole Townsend, and supporting legal and financial departments, your perfect property will be found.
We welcome you to contact our friendly property team at any time with questions, concerns or to simply get hunting!